- my life is not interesting right now
- i’m trying to focus on doing well in school
- i love skiing
- i will post occasional pictures & updates, sorry for the lack of consistency
- LOVE Y’ALL
"I think I’d miss you even if we never met."
had an awesome day skiing! this is me & my brother, i’m the dork in the back haha. he stopped us on a glade to take selfies…..lol okay dude!
in the spirit of me getting my shit together, this is my plan of action fitness-wise:
- get back on birth control (the progesterone-only pill completely gets rid of my periods. hehehe. i feel like i’m cheating as a girl, but hey whatever i’ll feel better).
- wait for this storm of sickness to pass.
- start killing it in the gym again daily. i’ll devise a plan & share with y’all soon.
- eat healthy! it’s not that hard. seriously.
- GET ENOUGH SLEEP. SO IMPORTANT.
yayyyyyyyy more to come on this later!
MY LIFE IN BULLETS
- i have the plague. and my period. hence the four hour nap i just took.
- i need to get my school shit together.
- and my gym shit.
- basically i need to get all of my shit together. after i’m done being sick.
- i essentially got back with my ex-boyfriend. some of you may remember me posting about him! he’s a wonderful person. this is a good thing. :) i feel totally like myself again. we’re not like officially dating but we’ve been hanging out a lot and he has basically moved into my room. it’s so nice. & even better, we’re trying to understand each other more so we don’t get in dumb fights. so happy!!!
i think that’s it.
HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING BETTER THAN I AM <3
"You dont have to attend every argument you’re invited to."
"Always be kinder than you feel."